- The Company
- Henderson Insurance was founded in 1972 and has specialized at insuring dry cleaners and laundries since its inception. Over its history, Henderson has served other specialty businesses such as dentists, residential care homes, fast food restaurants, and gas stations. Since 2002, Henderson has narrowed its focus to serve only dry cleaners and laundries. Henderson Insurance serves to thousands of dry cleaners and laundries throughout the Western United States.
- The Owners
- Henderson Insurance is majority owned by Scott Henderson. Prior to working at Henderson, Scott was a CPA at the accounting firm of PriceWaterhouse Coopers. In addition to being a CPA, Scott is a licensed Independent Insurance Adjuster and has worked at Henderson for over 31 years. Scott is a graduate of UC Berkeley.
- Byron Henderson, the founder of Henderson Insurance, owns the remainder of the company. Byron continues to work part-time, lending his 45 years of insurance expertise, primarily in the sales function.
- The Staff
- The Henderson Insurance underwriting staff has over 70 years of combined dry cleaner insurance experience. We also have a former drycleaner on our staff who is currently a board member of the California Cleaners Association. Our capable staff looks forward to knowledgeably handing all of your insurance needs.
- Association Endorsements
- Henderson Insurance is endorsed by two of the largest dry cleaner associations in the western United States: the California Cleaners Association and the Korean Drycleaner & Laundries Association.