Why Should A Cleaner Or Laundry Choose Henderson?
Henderson Insurance is the Oldest and Largest In the West
- Henderson Insurance was founded in 1972.
- Henderson is the largest insurer of dry cleaners in the Western United States.
- Henderson insures 1,800 cleaners and laundries including 900 Korean-owned locations.
Henderson Delivers Superb Coverage
- Every Henderson policy gives a cleaner or laundry the coverage needed to go back into business after a fire.
- Every Henderson policy has unlimited clothing coverage.
- Every Henderson policy pays for a year or more of lost income after a fire.
- The quality of Henderson's policy was proven in 1992 when 27 dry cleaners burned down in one night and every dry cleaner owner and every customer was paid.
Henderson Delivers Superb Convenience
- Coverage can start immediately with just one 5-minute phone call.
- No applications to sign or other paperwork to complete.
- No waiting for a visit from the agent or insurance company.
- Dry cleaners with no current insurance can get covered instantly.
Henderson Delivers Superb Services
- Henderson resolves all of your questions and needs immediately.
- Henderson’s adjusting affiliate adjusts clothing claims quickly.
- When a garment is lost or ruined Henderson's adjusting affiliate can negotiate settlements with your customers so that you do not have to.
- Henderson's adjusting affiliate can assist you to prepare any other claim you submit to maximize your settlement.